Author Topic: hey there's money scarcity  (Read 3177 times)

Offline LoRd★YaKoV

hey there's money scarcity
« on: March 08, 2006, 10:05:24 PM »
hey why you have to pay by making a new post, or start a new topic, come on thats not good plz think about it and make it free.
i mean i don't know what to do with gold but is great that it accumulates un your account

Offline Link-NM

• Hero of Time
  • Administrator
    • Nintendo Network ID: Link-NM
  • Awards Won first place in the Super Smash Bros. for Wii U February 2015 Tourney. Won first place in the MK8 weekly tourney. Members that played a lot of Mario Kart DS online. (>100 WiFi wins)
    • View Profile
    • Personal Site
  • 3DS Friend Code: 3480-2973-5077
Re: hey there's money scarcity
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2006, 10:17:13 PM »
I think you got it wrong. In the shop it states the opposite, that means, a New Topic gives you 10 Gold and a Reply gives you 8 Gold.
(click to show/hide)

Offline Mephistopheles

« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2006, 10:44:29 PM »
The amount of gold earned is directly proportional to the effective cost of what you buy (it sounds cool to talk like that), meaning, shop will be cheaper, so that you can buy from how many posts you make. Rewards implemented on the previous forum on the RP Board section will de cancelled.

Which takes me to, if you didn't enter the RP Board in the last forum (making me think you might not do it in this either), why do you want gold? there's no other plan as for right now for the shop (although there could be another *cough* less important *cough* use on the shop, ask Link), but you need not to worry about gold if you don't enter the RP.... which should be made by me....... sometime....... soon.
I don't need luck, I have skill.

Offline LoRd★YaKoV

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2006, 08:23:53 AM »
OoOoOoOoOoOoO thats different sorry for the missunderstanding,
and is not like gold is that important but it feels good to know you have a reward for posting:)

truly yours strong bad jajajaja wth lol

Click here for our Discord chat