Author Topic: Nintendo eShop Updates  (Read 1075 times)

Offline karlitasecas

Nintendo eShop Updates
« on: August 22, 2013, 02:42:47 PM »
I read out today that Nintendo's eShop is releasing Street Fighter II. This is probably one of my favorite games growing up for Super Nintendo. I still have a snes back home working and use it quite often, I need to adjust the cables a few times, since the signal gets lost most of the times.

I recently downloaded Super Mario Bros for my Wii U virtual console, this is what I was missing. Hopefully they'll release Mario Kart too soon (fingers crossed).

Phineas and Ferb: Quest for Cool Stuff.

According to the Nintendo page you can do a whole lot of stuff to do during the last week of summer vacation and Phineas and Ferb want to do it all! Join these charismatic brothers of invention as they create, travel and explore in their quest for treasures to add to the Museum of Cool. Perry the pet platypus, aka Agent P, has their backs when bumbling villain Dr. Doofenshmirtz unleashes his latest obscure -inator devices designed to take over the entire Tri-State area! I surely want to play this one too!

Virtual Console™ on Nintendo 3DS™
Ninja Gaiden II™: The Dark Sword of Chaos – In this NES™ console classic, guide Ryu Hayabusa in his rescue mission for Irene Lew, friend and former CIA agent. Use techniques such as the Fire Wheel, Windmill Throwing Star and fan-favorite Shadow Clones to defeat evil henchmen, terrifying creatures and challenging bosses.

Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward – Winner of "Best Story for Nintendo 3DS" at IGN.com and nominated for "Best Story" at the 2013 GDC Awards, Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward, a thrilling visual novel and puzzle game, is now available for download. Unravel the mysteries behind a deadly game of trust and betrayal.

You can also save 30 percent in the Nintendo eShop on some of Ubisoft's most popular Nintendo 3DS games like Rayman® Origins and Tom Clancy™'s Ghost Recon® Shadow Wars. This sale ends Aug. 27, so shop now while the offer lasts.

I Can't wait to get Street Fighter II on my virtual console.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 10:37:22 AM by karlitasecas »
I'm a mexican-german geek, trapped inside a blonde woman! fútbol (rayados), star wars, beer, videogames, concerts and books lover! a complete dork!

Click here for our Discord chat