Author Topic: Season Pass For Batman Arkham Origins Wii U  (Read 1259 times)

Offline karlitasecas

Season Pass For Batman Arkham Origins Wii U
« on: September 26, 2013, 12:00:46 PM »
I bought Arkham Asylum for my Xbox 360 just because it said Batman on the cover, I didn't expect it to be that good. I enjoyed the game very much and just started playing Arkham City awhile ago!

Arkham Origins promises a prequel of this two awesome games that we have been playing and loving for some time, taking place before the rise of Gotham City’s most dangerous villains and assassins, this is what I loved most about the game: it's darkness, just like the comic books.

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment announced the Season Pass for Batman: Arkham Origins; the game will
be available at launch for $19.99 ($30 value) you'll get acces to five of the game's upcoming downloadable content packs!

If you purchase or pre-order the pass you'll be able to play as Bruce Wayne before he became Batman, and face his final test to prove himself worthy to his greatest teacher, Kirigi (mouth watering).

The game will be released October 25th, 2013.

I'm a mexican-german geek, trapped inside a blonde woman! fútbol (rayados), star wars, beer, videogames, concerts and books lover! a complete dork!

Click here for our Discord chat